Saint Charles, Michigan
1.5

Square has been holding funds in the amount of $2200.They have no phone number you can use without a customer code.

If you apply for the customer code, they send you back to the email process.

They keep telling to to fill out some questionnaire, but I have not been able to find it and the is no one to ask.I have completed a form that they askedfor, with all my bank and business information, supplied photos of our business location, bank contact people, I do not know what else to send them.

The have a very poor customer service program which makes me want to use a different third party processor like "SPARK PAY"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. rc48655 is quite happy with convenience and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of square pos payment system and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2200. Square needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned square pos payment system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Square.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments