Everything was great with Square for several months.We had no problems with Square for 8 months an then three weeks ago I started having delayed payments.

At first they said it was because my "account looked like it was being taken over" WHAT? Then again the same reason and the next time because I had an influx of chargebacks. It has been horrific to not know if your money will be in your bank account the next day. The verification process was horrible and tedious as well.

I kept thinking, as I got all the forms together for them, you processed 600K for my company and you want to know who I am now? I have employees to pay and inventory to buy. I started having the same problems listed here. I am leaving square as soon as possible and would suggest anyone using them seriously think about a company that has the same complaints every day since October.

Within the last two weeks these complaints have exploded across the web. If I could get another processor overnight I would.

I think we will see a class action suit and them going out of business soon.I certainly don't want to be attached to them at that point!

This person wrote the review because of "unfair business practices" of square card reader from Square. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Square to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments