Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

it continues to happen every day. a servers cash out is wrong, a credit card disappears into outer space, received wrong equipment 5 different times, they have never documented a single conversation, so I have spent 2-300 hours either myself or a manager explaining our issues over and over again.

I can not believe that a company can legally stay in business. oh yea, that's right, because they are stealing everyone's money, and putting small businesses out of business! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

IT IS NOT A MEANS TO AN END, IT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS, IT IS RAN BY THE DUMBEST PEOPLE KNOWN TO MAN, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS.

IF ANYONE HAS DEALT WITH THESE THINGS PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I FINALLY HAVE A NEW CREDIT CARD READER COMING IN TOMORROW, AND I WILL NEVER TOUCH MY SQUARE ACCOUNT AGAIN, BUT I NEED TO REIMBURSED FOR THE THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS I HAVE LOST!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

I didn't like: Square are thieves, Blaming me when they decide to deactivate service, Anything about them.

Comments