Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company..I have also lots of proofs, emails with this *** company..

Related: Square Customer Care Review

They blocked my account 75 days ago, without any words! I'm also owner of a web development company. They told me that we will give you money back in 60 days. And wrote me that I will get money on September 21st, 2016.

Obviously, they didn't pay me back. After 60 days I emailed them again, they wrote me that, we calculated wrong it must be September 27th, 2016. But today is September 29th, 2016 and I checked squareup.com account it still shows PENDING... What kind of company this one?

They are doing SCAM? They are making money with this way?

But I talked with my company lawyer, she said we can sue you very easy in Canada.I think they need to fight with the their customers but I'm so ready to fight with them too..

I didn't like: Square is a big scammer, Squareup is a big fakers and scammers company.

Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Square Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $163
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1221015

I had a same problem 1 year ago and still didn't solve it...

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States #1220811

I'm sorry for your experience, but Square is most definitely not a scam.It would be impossible for them to be so successful if they were.

Either somebody messed up in your case, or you didn't fully understand their processes. Sucks, I know, but they are most definitely not a scam.

Not only are they not a scam, but they are the most transparent payment processing company in the world and are rapidly changing the way payments are made.Square and Square Cash are the future.

to Anonymous Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1221016

you are the lawyer of this company? Why you are telling the story? that guy has a problem with the f...ck company and your are telling the story to people, "future things" :) What a sucks you are!

Barrie, Ontario, Canada #1220431

I have the same issue, and no one will even reply to me.

Did anything else come from this?

They have 160$ pending in my account too, and it just one day got deactivated