Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company Ever !!

Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company..I have also lots of proofs, emails with this *** company..

They blocked my account 75 days ago, without any words! I'm also owner of a web development company. They told me that we will give you money back in 60 days. And wrote me that I will get money on September 21st, 2016.

Obviously, they didn't pay me back. After 60 days I emailed them again, they wrote me that, we calculated wrong it must be September 27th, 2016. But today is September 29th, 2016 and I checked squareup.com account it still shows PENDING... What kind of company this one?

They are doing SCAM? They are making money with this way?

But I talked with my company lawyer, she said we can sue you very easy in Canada.I think they need to fight with the their customers but I'm so ready to fight with them too..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Square is a big scammer
    • Squareup is a big fakers and scammers company

Reason of review:
Product or service
Review category
Financial Services
review #927632 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Square? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 01 #1221015 Montreal, Quebec

I had a same problem 1 year ago and still didn't solve it...

2 0 Reply

Sep 30 #1220811 Alpharetta, Georgia

I'm sorry for your experience, but Square is most definitely not a scam. It would be impossible for them to be so successful if they were. Either somebody messed up in your case, or you didn't fully understand their processes. Sucks, I know, but they are most definitely not a scam. Not only are they not a scam, but they are the most transparent payment processing company in the world and are rapidly changing the way payments are made. Square and Square Cash are the future.

0 3 Reply

Oct 01 #1221016 Montreal, Quebec

you are the lawyer of this company? Why you are telling the story? that guy has a problem with the f...ck company and your are telling the story to people, "future things" :) What a sucks you are!

1 0 Reply

Sep 29 #1220431 Barrie, Ontario

I have the same issue, and no one will even reply to me.
Did anything else come from this?
They have 160$ pending in my account too, and it just one day got deactivated

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Square. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Square.
Filing a new complaint about