Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company..I have also lots of proofs, emails with this *** company..
They blocked my account 75 days ago, without any words! I'm also owner of a web development company. They told me that we will give you money back in 60 days. And wrote me that I will get money on September 21st, 2016.
Obviously, they didn't pay me back. After 60 days I emailed them again, they wrote me that, we calculated wrong it must be September 27th, 2016. But today is September 29th, 2016 and I checked squareup.com account it still shows PENDING... What kind of company this one?
They are doing SCAM? They are making money with this way?
But I talked with my company lawyer, she said we can sue you very easy in Canada.I think they need to fight with the their customers but I'm so ready to fight with them too..
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Square is a big scammer
- Squareup is a big fakers and scammers company
You May Also Like
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "Are you that desperate to keep such trash like Jill Barrick from San Antonio Texas? It's a white woman asking! I have nothing else to add so to make it..."
- "I ordered 2 128gb sandisk micro sd cards and 3 128gb Adata micro sd cards from a second seller, and 2 512gb usb flash drives they were all fake..."
- "Just buy a brand new bike and the dealer change the oil ,the engine start to leak ! Im back at my dealer and he said is not is fault..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."