3.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

If you expect this company to protect you, forget it. Like most Silicon Valley companies, you're not important, the other business is.

I had a customer that was correctly billed almost three months ago, that just came back and disputed his monthly, routine, recurring charge. I actually severed the relationship with him. Long story short, I received all circuits are busy message. Sat on hold the second time.

Finally left a callback message. The individual in disputes claimed that I had time to provide emails and other documentation to dispute his claim. Long story short, not less than eight hours later, I get an email from them saying they're pulling the money from my account. WTF?!

I send them multiple documents showing the work performed and even the client's agreement that the work had been completed. Square doesn't want to put too much time into resolving problems or hiring enough staff.

Typical Silicon Valley company that has nothing but disdain for their customers. Avoid them or make sure you have an ironclad contract with whomever you work with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Square Credit Card Payment Processing Service.

Reason of review: Not correctly investigating a fraudulent claim..

Preferred solution: They refund my money and close the matter..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 08, 2016.

Comments