I had no idea that this company was doing this shady kind of business. everything i'am reading is true.

i did all the things asked i was even told on the phone that i was good all up to the point when i had over $3,500 to be deposited in my VERIFIED linked bank account.now all of a sudden im deactivated and money held for 90 days. this is illegal and someone needs to be jailed.Think about it i wish i could take someones money for 90 days just collecting interest is profitable .

you cant get anyone on the phone .there doing whatever they want and our options are limited because i been looking for away to get my money. please if you have a solution share with everyone there are alot of people needing help.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scamming our money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Square needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Square.

Comments

Statesville, North Carolina, United States #1230498

They deactivated my account yesterday 10/21 . They did this verification process.

I've been with them for the years. Sent them the same information and now I have money being held.

I was able to have a great client who I refunded the money to and they paid me cash. Stripe is a great alternative and I have moved over to them .