Orlando, Florida

After purchasing the Square Card Reader and signing up with SquareUp to be able to process customer credit cards at point of sale with the attraction of low fees and immediate approvals on credit cards, we noticed that SquareUp was processing and funding SOME of the transactions.They then ask for you to "verify" your account, which we did AGAIN, and they are STILL in possession of THOUSANDS of our dollars .

They have ignored all attempts to contact them. They have ignored all attempts to get our funds released!

Beware.

There is NO telephone number to get a LIVE person.Only a recording with no option to leave a message, the email address is useless, they keep sending the same reply "we'll get back to you in 1 to 2 days"

If you too are a victim: Complain to the National BBB, State Attorney's Office in California, The State Attorney General in your State, Federal Agencies governing interstate commerce fraud, banking fraud and notify directly the credit card companies Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover.Contact an attorney !

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Square, Inc. Committed Fraud!          Do Not Use Them! Square "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Review about Square Account from Circleville, Ohio Square "Been fighting them since September 2013. I will not stop. They have blocked me from all of their social media pages because they know I have nothing to lose after..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more