After purchasing the Square Card Reader and signing up with SquareUp to be able to process customer credit cards at point of sale with the attraction of low fees and immediate approvals on credit cards, we noticed that SquareUp was processing and funding SOME of the transactions.They then ask for you to "verify" your account, which we did AGAIN, and they are STILL in possession of THOUSANDS of our dollars .
They have ignored all attempts to contact them. They have ignored all attempts to get our funds released!
There is NO telephone number to get a LIVE person.Only a recording with no option to leave a message, the email address is useless, they keep sending the same reply "we'll get back to you in 1 to 2 days"
If you too are a victim: Complain to the National BBB, State Attorney's Office in California, The State Attorney General in your State, Federal Agencies governing interstate commerce fraud, banking fraud and notify directly the credit card companies Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover.Contact an attorney !
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Square Card Reader
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here's my experience:January 29th, 2013: Did taxes on via Turbotax, when asked where I wanted the deposit to go I made a big ***king mistake and checked the box..."
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "Individual Photographer here who works by myself, for myself who's just been RIPPED OFF to the tune of $2758 bucks which, for me, is A LOT OF MONEY. JUST THIS..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "Do not get sucked into a franchise you cannot manage because of cut throat profits and unfair treatment of dealers. Not only that type of behavior, but also hiding..."