2.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

They just did the same to me! They just out of nowhere deactivated my account!

You won't find a phone number on their website, you have to Google it...THEN, they don't answer the phone unless you have a "CODE" you have to retrieve from the website... which the website says that MY account doesn't have that option to receive a code. In other words they just don't want to talk with me. They had absolutely NO REASON to deactivate my account!

Then to hide like cowards is just sad! I run a multi faceted Media Corp. And NEVER had a chargeback nor a complaint. They had NO REASON to do this!

They just don't care! So why even BE in business with this type of work ethic?!?!? This is a sad company as it shows that it doesn't care about its customers, will maliciously deactivate a good customer and doesn't care! So I hope that they will beat themselves into the ground and continue to lose business til they simply fold.

I made 2 whole sales in a month and both were very happy customers. EVERYONE should post their experiences and get the word out! Consumers have to many other options than to put up with a company that has absolutely ZERO morals and treats their PAYING customers this way. Any company that WON'T pick up their phones is a RED FLAG!

They are hiding and have good reason to be! I Won't do business with Square Up any more. They have proven they not only don't know what they are doing, they also don't care.

No room for this kind of embarrassment when trying to close a deal or make a sale. They simply aren't meant for anyone trying to do consistent business in this day and age.

Product or Service Mentioned: Square Credit Card Payment Processing Service.

Preferred solution: I lost a $320 point of sale because my account was deactivated! I want my account REactivated! Or going elsewhere with my business! .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 10.

Comments