No No Because I have been trying to getting touch with someone about funds that was supposed to be released on Nov 15th an no one has try to reach out to me.Please contact me 615964****. this is off of the square will not get back with people that are having issues with her account Square wants people to sign up for their product.

but you have no way of getting in contact with anybody I have tried several numbers and these numbers are not working or not in service or that they send you the Rollies prompt and then when you go to the end in the phone just hang up on you. I signed up for their program August 14th using their invoice on on there put on their site.

and square contacted me at work Square reach out and said that they were going to put my phone it's on hold. the phones was supposed to be released November the 15th and still no funds I need someone from Square to get in contact with me ASAP or I'm going to the media thank you.

User's recommendation: No awful service.

Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee