Had customers wanting to be able to use their debit card so I got Square.When it wanted me to set my account up and enter a penny from my bank account to make sure I was successfully set up the transaction was instantaneous.

Then when I did my first transaction last week of $400, 9 days later I still haven't received my payment, yet my clients card has been charged. No customer service contact # so I tried to email they, simply replied to go to there dashboard and look up help topics. What I want is my money, I do not need help I need my money!!!!! I was counting on their two business day deposit.

I allowed my client to send money through Square even gave myself a couple more days as a cushion when I charged her. I needed the money to hit in at least four days, when it did not my bank account went into a negative balance now I've got Bank fees that I have to cover and I still don't have my $400 from my client.

Square is the worst ever for customer service because there is none.Im not using them ever again throwing this *** in the trash.

Review about: Square Credit Card Payment Processing Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments