Van Buren Charter Township, Michigan
2.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Although Square is very convenient I'm very dissatisfied with their Square Capital department. I was offered a loan through Square Capitol only to be turned down do to what they call too many chargebacks but my business grosses almost a half million dollars and everything is in good standing.

I also use PayPal for my online sales and they had no problem giving me a loan in minutes which i paid back very fast through my online sells. I'm very disappointed with Square and I'm considering transferring all of my business to paypal

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Square. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Square.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Square to other companies on our site.

Comments

Aylett, Virginia, United States #1211067

Dear Writer, I read your review here and have the exact same thing happened to me, that should tell us something about what's going on with Square. We've done over 200K Sales and 1900. In charge backs in 2016