1K views

Just got the scam email about Square withdrawing $5,890.12 from my bank account, so I went to their website and gave them a little feedback:

"Just got the email saying you people are withdrawing $5,890.12 from my bank account....you've now been reported (again) to the Federal Banking Commission, Federal Communications Commission, Federal Trade Commission, my bank manager, Yahoo Mail....

let's see, who have I left out.

Oh and everyone on the internet is talking about you.Yeah you go right ahead and withdraw that $5,890.12 and I'll enjoy testifying for the prosecution at your trial."

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Square. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Square.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Square to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

Square is aware of the phishing scam and is asking consumers to forward any emails you receive to spoof@squareup.com.

to Anonymous Clayton, North Carolina, United States #1190659

Obviously, this phishing scam is also done by Square. My concern is how they have been able to get away with it for so long considering how many consumers and small business owners have been robbed by Square!?

I keep getting emails from square inc about withdrawing funds as well as having a credit.To my knowledge I do not have any current account with them and it must be a scam.

I get similar emails from them every few days and just delete.Has anybody taken this any further or been ripped off from their money by them?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1121519

Same deal here!We don't even do ANY business with the company, nor have we ever!

Very troublesome! Our latest email from Square stated that we actively have a dispute filed from someone for a payment of $1,900 and if the dispute isn't settled, we will not receive our payment????

We have nothing on our books pertaining to any of this!SCAM ALERT!

#1120456