Square Inc Phishing Scam Email

170 of 246 Square reviews

Just got the scam email about Square withdrawing $5,890.12 from my bank account, so I went to their website and gave them a little feedback:

"Just got the email saying you people are withdrawing $5,890.12 from my bank account....you've now been reported (again) to the Federal Banking Commission, Federal Communications Commission, Federal Trade Commission, my bank manager, Yahoo Mail....

let's see, who have I left out.

Oh and everyone on the internet is talking about you.Yeah you go right ahead and withdraw that $5,890.12 and I'll enjoy testifying for the prosecution at your trial."

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
170 of 246 Square reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 05, 2016 #1139622

Square is aware of the phishing scam and is asking consumers to forward any emails you receive to spoof@squareup.com.

Jul 27, 2016 #1190659 Clayton, North Carolina, United States

Obviously, this phishing scam is also done by Square. My concern is how they have been able to get away with it for so long considering how many consumers and small business owners have been robbed by Square!?

Mar 27, 2016 #1134821

I keep getting emails from square inc about withdrawing funds as well as having a credit. To my knowledge I do not have any current account with them and it must be a scam. I get similar emails from them every few days and just delete. Has anybody taken this any further or been ripped off from their money by them?

C.L.K

Mar 03, 2016 #1121519 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

Same deal here! We don't even do ANY business with the company, nor have we ever! Very troublesome! Our latest email from Square stated that we actively have a dispute filed from someone for a payment of $1,900 and if the dispute isn't settled, we will not receive our payment???? We have nothing on our books pertaining to any of this! SCAM ALERT!

1 0 Reply

Mar 01, 2016 #1120456

Scam scam scam

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.