Square is currently holding $2500.of my money for some unknown reason and when I complained, they retaliated and blocked me accusing me of fraudulent behavior and said I'm not allowed to use there services and will release MY MONEY in 90 days...what?!

I'm not sure what they think I am doing swiping credit cards but it's apparently very bad.

They absolutely will not tell me anything no matter how many times I asked and the unsympathetic attitude of the people working in customer service is appalling (855-700-6000) I'm filing a complaint with the attorney general and I'm told I can file something with the police.

Do not us Square

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Square. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Square to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1207565

Im having the same issue did they resolve this yet?