1.1
Privacy and Data Security

The worse customer service I have ever received from a company.2 transactions got canceled after the transaction went thru approval and cust.

Signature. Square can not help me at all. First timedid contact me by conf. Call, to the customer, waited 10 days, never heard back from cust., called square again to conf me again, tells me no phone number is associated with that customer.

I asked for a supervisor, she saud they would have to call me back and more likely they would not. I couldn't even believe she told me that. Im in a hole if $160, and ni one cares at SQUARE.

They lost my business and many more people that I will tell of their poor service.Pay pal here I come.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Square. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Square.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Square to other companies on our site.

Comments