Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

square shut my account down claims my business is high risk i run a motorcycle rental shop and i also do sales and repairs as well as new and used parts. i decided to add square cause it was easy for me to get paid during the rental deliveries on the road my other merchant was charging me a higher percentage so square was cheaper and easier.

Big mistake i was doing a lot of deposits and refunds and by the time 3 months went by they shut me down for no reason saying my company is high risk. now they have held my funds since september and claim that Dec 14th was my release date and as of yet i have not gotten my funds back from them yet and now that im seeing all these reports im affraid i might have lost my 12k. these corporate gients need an eye opener so they cant do this to the small business owners.

this is how these guys make so much money by stealing from us. i have not seen any reports of people getting there funds back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with easy tranasctions and stated that there is a room for improvement of how they shut you down without no reasoning and hold your funds after closing your account and dont refund you. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of square account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $12793. Square needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned square account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Square.

Comments

Aliso Viejo, California, United States #1265265

They are doing the same to me. Agreed there needs to be a giant Class Action happening