1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I am building a lawsuit case against Square for fraudulent practices and embezzling money for profit / capital gain. I have spoken to a few other victims and I have a plan to put this company in their place and have them suffer the same financial loss as we all have experienced.

Let's team-up with a Class action lawsuit ! Call me 2818883331, Extension-1

Christian Milano

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 15, 2016.

Comments

Warwick, Rhode Island, United States #1238322

Hi my name is Mary and they just ruined my business I have been so depressed and it has caused a humongous toll on my daily existence. I would love to be part of the lawsuit.

I live in Rhode Island my name is Mary. My email address is boutiquejewels777@hotmail.com

Humble, Texas, United States #1227231

Please send me an email at cmilano@cargoforceusa.net to discuss this matter further. I am hoping to at least get in-contact with 100 victims in-order to execute this class-action lawsuit. The more victims we can include, the better chance we have with this case.

to Christian Kearny, New Jersey, United States #1273601

Emailed you

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1223456

Hello yes i am in the same situation

Samson, Alabama, United States #1222442

7066049530

to Anonymous Humble, Texas, United States #1227229

PurposeDriven1983
Conyers, Georgia, United States #1215899

If you are interested with going with another company, please send me an email at purposedriven2015@gmail.com. We have no contracts, free equipment if you choose to get it, and most importantly, you can be up and running within 24 hours. We are more cost effective than square.

Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States #1215627

I just had my account closed and my funds put on hold for 90 days. I will gladly join any Class action lawsuit there is against these thieves!

I did nothing wrong, they just said that my account was to "high risk" but yet couldn't explain why.

I had just opened my account and did 3 transactions and just like that it was considered "high risk" and closed! Just doesn't seem right!

to MoEquity Humble, Texas, United States #1227228