Taking too ling for transfers

Can not contact customer service without customer code, prompts you to sign in but when you do, there's no option to get customer code but self help and groups .

First and last time I will use Square.

I need my money.

Do not get square!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Square and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Square.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Square to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1196796

I am having the same issues.Deactivated account and same problems with not being able to reach a live rep.

They are holding $14,680.00 of my deposits, they say for 90 days, but after reading these complaints, I am going to File BBB complaint.

This is unscrupulous ways of doing business by Square.I do believe this is considered "deceptive business practices".

More thievery by Square Cash Square "Transferred $500 to my wife's account over two weeks ago, and it simply VANISHED. I echo the previous responders comments about the impersonal and impossible-to-reach customer service. I will never..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more