Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have just received the same problem with square and I am pissed off!The email I tried sending them would not send because they deactivated my account after taking my funds-$3,000.00!

In-order to get in-contact with someone at square you have to have a customer code. But every attempt to retrieve this code-rejected and can not contact them over the phone.

We need to stand together and do something about this company!Please contact me at the below number so that we can start a FB page, Tweeter page and report them to Ripoffreport.com, etc. BBB, Ripoffreport.com, CardPaymentOptions.com, Federal tradecommission,https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/,http://www.nw3c.org/, White collar crime center andGovernmentRepresentativeshttps://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml (281) 888-3331

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of square account from Square. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Square to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was square are thieves, provided false statements, entire customer experience and illegal practices. Author liked the most are thieves. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Conyers, Georgia, United States #1215811

If you are interested with going with another company, please send me an email at purposedriven2015@gmail.com. We have no contracts, free equipment if you choose to get it, and most importantly, you can be up and running within 24 hours. We are more cost effective than square.