Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

They are a scam! They can hold your funds whenever they feel like it and deactivate your account and hold your funds up to 60 to 90 days. They take money out of your account for no apparent reason!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of square account from Square. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Square to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They done the same to me, it's been about two months now and still holding my funds.They done the same to me, it's been about two months now and still holding my funds.They done the same to me, it's been about two months now and still holding my funds.