Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Do not use this company. I had an account for a week and processed 1 transaction.

I provided every document they asked for and they still deactivated my account. And are holding my funds for 90 days. I could never get anyone on the phone.

Worst company I have ever done business with. They suck *** and i hope they go bankrupt.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of square account from Square. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Square to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1205988

Yep! Same here, same scenario.

They have actually 0 Customer Service with no phone number, chat or email to use to communicate with their customers. Again, an unscrupulous and deceptive practices when they HIDE behind their "Agreement" which basically says "We can do what we want, when we want, with no good cause and NO WAY to even try and resolve any issues they may have.

You give everything they want, and then they destroy the relationships with our customers with one-fell-swoop. Power tripper in charge of this disaster waiting to happen