Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Square without notice has held over 10k in 4 weeks and without explanation closed my account. I have never had a chargeback!

All transactions are legit. Since they disactivated my account I can no longer use their human contact services. They are sitting on my payments.

They are an AWFUL company to process credit cards thru due to their unpredictability and impossible to speak to someone. There is a lot of options stay away from this company it will hurt your cash flow.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of square account from Square. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Square to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Glendale Heights, Illinois, United States #1176364

Did they take care of this? I'm trying to fix the same problem and I can't

I had Square for several years and never had a chargeback. I wholesaled my products one weekend at a huge discount and processed to many prepaid cards they said, and they deactivated my account without notice. I begged to get it bag up and running and they would not reactivate my account.

Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States #1175452

PREACH!

I am going thru the same thing and getting money out of them is like getting water from a stone. I am so livid!

They need to be stopped square did the same thing to me, holding over $4,000 they will not communicate I feel it was done on a personal level and I would recommend never using their service.