Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

*** childish ***!!! I Took a payment of $1,500 from an automotive service i did and next day square had deactivated my account and has my money on hold, i provided plenty of proof, detailed and everything and cant even get then on the phone, this service its supposed to be for small businesses growing.....how woukd that be possible when they deactivate your account with out your consent!!! This is ridiculous

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Square and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Square.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Square to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

MajaFlava-VapeDen
Marlton, New Jersey, United States #1354352

They just did this to my store and refuse to give me a real reason why . 3 years I had a perfect record with them and their answer is we will not tell you why we screwed you .

Houston, Texas, United States #1207559

Did you get this resolved yet?

Los Angeles, California, United States #1177301

they just did this to me.I have been using them for over 6 months with a average of $3,000 per transaction.

I just charged a customer $9,000 and they closed my account for the same reason.

THIS IS ABUSIVE.My customer doesn't trust me now and not only I lost on a good profit I lost a good customer

to Anonymous Humble, Texas, United States #1227230

Please send me an email at cmilano@cargoforceusa.net to discuss this matter further. I am hoping to at least get in-contact with 100 victims in-order to execute this class-action lawsuit. The more victims we can include, the better chance we have with this case.

to Christian Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1332379