Been fighting them since September 2013.I will not stop.

They have blocked me from all of their social media pages because they know I have nothing to lose after they took it all.Enjoy our money now Jack Dorsey because you're going to be Bernie Madoff cell mate eventually.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Square and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Square.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Square to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

Hi there, Ive come across many others with issues using square.What was the outcome of this issue?

I would be happy to assist you and your business regarding your payment processing solutions.

My name is Julie - please do not hesitate to connect with me.I offer both domestic and international payment solutions - https://www.linkedin.com/in/julianne-engfer-90309944

SQUARE CARD READER IS A HUGE RIP OFF Square "Individual Photographer here who works by myself, for myself who's just been RIPPED OFF to the tune of $2758 bucks which, for me, is A LOT OF MONEY. JUST THIS..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more