Albertson, North Carolina
1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Update by user Nov 27, 2016

Has yet to respond to my email or this review.

Original review posted by user Oct 28, 2016

On a few occasions, Square has charged me extra for immediate release of my funds, but held in to the funds for extra days. Theyve even gone as far as sending an email stating the reason theyve dkne it was because my account was negative - which was not the case. And lets examine that for a moment: even if my account was negative what dies tgat haveto do with releasing my money?

I was told that for an additional 1%, I could have ny money instantly. The credit still shows as a pending deposit...and they didnt add back the fee i was charged for an immediate payment. No good.....

Thos is not the first time this has occurred. I need to find another company....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of square account. Square needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned square account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Square.

Comments