Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

my account was frozen months ago for what they call "high risk" reasons eventhough I had no customer complaints or charge backs. I have been waiting months for them to give me access to the money frozen in my account and was told on Feb 14th the funds would be released.

Not only were my funds not released I am getting no response from customer service and I have over 400 just sitting there.

I've decided to file a police report and file criminal charges against this company. I suggest you do the same because there are nothing but liars and criminals!

Product or Service Mentioned: Square Account.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 14, 2017.

Comments

Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States #1292929

Avoiding doing business with the criminals at #square. After many years of service and giving Square a lot of money we get an email from a non-reply email from Square.

Square was not even professional enough to sign a name to the email. The email said: “We're sorry to inform you that we are deactivating your account. We reviewed your account and found that your business is prohibited by Section 3 of the Payment Terms and/or Section 4 of the General Terms, which means we cannot accept payments related to your business. We regret that, starting today, you will no longer be able to process transactions using Square.

Your outstanding Square balance will be paid out per our normal payment schedule. We appreciate your having chosen Square and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

This is the kind of thanks you get from a unethical, criminal business like Square. No warnings, no phone call, we just get a generic message from a non-reply email from Square. An email with no signature either.

First our account was in good standing, we never had any chargebacks.

Furthermore, we are not a high-risk merchant. We not sell drugs, illegal items, guns, counterfeit, *** related merchandise, or vitamins of any kind. We are not a high-risk merchant and was nor ever been prohibited by Section 3 or Section 4 of the Payment terms!

Square couldn’t even give us a reason. The email said we was prohibited by section 3 and or 4? Well, Square which one is it? Section 3 or 4?

They could even give us the correct section or a valid reason, because they no valid reason to close our account! So, please do not do business with Square!

They are nothing more than small business rapists and they will rape your business just like they did to us. With no courtesy, no advance notice and no valid or legal reason to close!