I really didn't like to begin with but someone i was trying to purchase item through only used (found out it was a scam) Anyway i did get payment back (thankfully 70 dollars went to a place i could access easily but the 20 remains in my account.You can't purchase anything with it because no outfits use square cash.

Related: Square - Worse company ever

They are wanting you to "list your bank" which i am not comfortable doing with all the problems i have had with square cash already. I finally did but then bank denied. So now i have 20 dollars i have no access to.

I don't care at this point if they keep the money, just want account removed permanently!Can't get anyone to respond to actual complaint just keep getting ran around.

Review about: Square Account.

Review #982007 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Square Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company Ever !! Square "Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company.. I have also lots of proofs, emails with this *** company.. They blocked my account 75 days ago, without any words! I'm..." Read more AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more