Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I really didn't like to begin with but someone i was trying to purchase item through only used (found out it was a scam) Anyway i did get payment back (thankfully 70 dollars went to a place i could access easily but the 20 remains in my account.You can't purchase anything with it because no outfits use square cash.

They are wanting you to "list your bank" which i am not comfortable doing with all the problems i have had with square cash already. I finally did but then bank denied. So now i have 20 dollars i have no access to.

I don't care at this point if they keep the money, just want account removed permanently!Can't get anyone to respond to actual complaint just keep getting ran around.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of square account from Square. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Square to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments