4.1K views
2.6

I was not given a customer code (16 digits by the way) and tried to reach the company when an unauthorized transaction came up. You cannot call them without this "customer code." It took some work but I found a solution:

Google search: (415) 375-3176 ext

It is their marketing office phone number, you need anyone's extension to get through on this one. Call every extension you find until someone answers. They will ask how you obtained their phone number...but it really doesn't matter. You need help and they will at least be able to give you your customer code by looking up the email associated with your account.

Good luck with this company!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Square Customer Care.

I liked: Convenience.

I didn't like: Very frustrating.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 07, 2016.

Comments

I need my card Activated please

WHAT IS THE EXT THAT WORKS

I *** HATE SQUARE!

I can't get into my account because Square is not recognizing my password, which I have not changed. So I click on Forgot Password so I can at least reset my password.

Square won't send a link to reset to my valid email address. I can't reach a human, because I can't log into my account to get a f***ing code.

There is a process to request a code via email, but the response it that it will take 1-3 days for a f***ing reply. You've got to be kidding me.

to stephanie #1464215

I can not get into my account. Why do they make it difficult to get help.

Customer service????? why don't they give customer service

If you’re looking to get customer support via phone with cash app .. forget about it!

It’s is by far the most annoying company ever! I have been waiting on a pending transaction for almost a week and I can’t speak to anyone. Instead they want you to communicate via email. So now my money is lost in cyber world and I don’t know what’s going on!

This company need to get better with how customers can contact! I will still with google wallet I have never had a problem with that service.

Unfortunately the directions that I have seeing online to obtain the customer code are a bit out-dated. I was able to obtain my customer code by logging in to my Square account.

While on the Square Dashboard, using the left menu scroll down to SUPPORT CENTER, bottom of next screen click CONTACT SUPPORT, click TRANSACTIONS AND REFUNDS, click I DONT SEE MY ISSUE, click CALL SUPPORT.

You should see your 16 digit code on this screen. GOOD LUCK!

to Happy to Help #1584809

qhR EXTENSION DID USE

What extension eventually worked! I am dying to get a hold of them. They are horrible!

to Anonymous Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1262979

what was the code you were given please tell me

to Anonymous Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1291560

Anyone know any of the possible extensions?

to Anonymous #1400725

where you able to obtain a ext