La Jolla, California
1.4K views 5 comments
2.6

I was not given a customer code (16 digits by the way) and tried to reach the company when an unauthorized transaction came up. You cannot call them without this "customer code." It took some work but I found a solution:

Google search: (415) 375-3176 ext

It is their marketing office phone number, you need anyone's extension to get through on this one. Call every extension you find until someone answers. They will ask how you obtained their phone number...but it really doesn't matter. You need help and they will at least be able to give you your customer code by looking up the email associated with your account.

Good luck with this company!!

Review about: Square Customer Care.

I liked: Convenience.

I didn't like: Very frustrating.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

Happy to Help

Unfortunately the directions that I have seeing online to obtain the customer code are a bit out-dated.I was able to obtain my customer code by logging in to my Square account.

While on the Square Dashboard, using the left menu scroll down to SUPPORT CENTER, bottom of next screen click CONTACT SUPPORT, click TRANSACTIONS AND REFUNDS, click I DONT SEE MY ISSUE, click CALL SUPPORT.

You should see your 16 digit code on this screen.GOOD LUCK!

qhR EXTENSION DID USE

What extension eventually worked! I am dying to get a hold of them. They are horrible!

Tt
to Anonymous Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1262979

what was the code you were given please tell me

to Anonymous Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1291560

Anyone know any of the possible extensions?