La Jolla, California
1.1K views 4 comments

I was not given a customer code (16 digits by the way) and tried to reach the company when an unauthorized transaction came up. You cannot call them without this "customer code." It took some work but I found a solution:

Related: Square Customer Care Review

Google search: (415) 375-3176 ext

It is their marketing office phone number, you need anyone's extension to get through on this one. Call every extension you find until someone answers. They will ask how you obtained their phone number...but it really doesn't matter. You need help and they will at least be able to give you your customer code by looking up the email associated with your account.

Good luck with this company!!

I liked: Convenience.

I didn't like: Very frustrating.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Square Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

qhR EXTENSION DID USE

What extension eventually worked! I am dying to get a hold of them. They are horrible!

Tt
to Anonymous Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1262979

what was the code you were given please tell me

to Anonymous Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1291560

Anyone know any of the possible extensions?