Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

As like some of these stories I too have an cash app been using it almost two years never any problems till I get a random alert saying its a charge back for $500 from my partner and both he and I have no record of the charge have of course emailed because they have no phone number to speak with a live person . So I have been waiting days to hear something , Like me I have been trusting this company as a main source for which I use for business , and now have lost money due to this merchant .

I have started working on the lawsuit due to finding out that there people who are accessing our information and trading it using money off of cash app and making charges . This owner of this company is 4 billion rich due to the fact of taking advantage of people with no care in the world !

I will be adding my link for all that are open to joining the suit and holding this company accountable .

Product or Service Mentioned: Square Customer Care.

I didn't like: Worst customer support ever.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 19.

Comments

I want in on the law suit as well please Awesomebreed31569@gmail.com

I'm willing to file with you. They are crooks. https://www.scribd.com/document/381541978/Spencer-Janssen-v-Square#from_embed Nvmeplz@gmail.com

Let me know how I can be a part of this. They fraudulently refunded rent money that neither party requested a refund for.

Refunded money never showed in app or bank account. cchaneldavis@gmail.com