Square - Review in Financial Services category from Glendale Heights, Illinois
*** childish ***!!! I Took a payment of $1,500 from an automotive service i did and next day square had deactivated my account and has my money on hold, i provided plenty of proof, detailed and everything and cant even get then on the phone, this service its supposed to be for small businesses growing.....how woukd that be possible when they deactivate your account with out your consent!!! This is ridiculous
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."