Square - Review in Financial Services category from Glendale Heights, Illinois

86 of 232 Square reviews

*** childish ***!!! I Took a payment of $1,500 from an automotive service i did and next day square had deactivated my account and has my money on hold, i provided plenty of proof, detailed and everything and cant even get then on the phone, this service its supposed to be for small businesses growing.....how woukd that be possible when they deactivate your account with out your consent!!! This is ridiculous

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Review category
Financial Services
review #869976

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Square? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
86 of 232 Square reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 24 #1177301 Los Angeles, California, United States

they just did this to me. I have been using them for over 6 months with a average of $3,000 per transaction. I just charged a customer $9,000 and they closed my account for the same reason.
THIS IS ABUSIVE. My customer doesn't trust me now and not only I lost on a good profit I lost a good customer

0 0 Reply
Christian

Oct 15 #1227230 Humble, Texas, United States

Please send me an email at cmilano@cargoforceusa.net to discuss this matter further. I am hoping to at least get in-contact with 100 victims in-order to execute this class-action lawsuit. The more victims we can include, the better chance we have with this case.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Square. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Square.
Filing a new complaint about
×