Rochester, New York

Square forced me into closing my business, held thousands and never returned the money to my customers or my business. Eventually I was charged with theft, lost my career of 22 years and business. Completely out of control and Jack Dorsey needs held responsible.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

#1021905

If you want options on payment processing i can put my best foot forward and see if our proposal is worth your wild.We are month to month, and a direct processor.

Giving me full rate on rates, fees, and pricing.Lets see what i can do :)

Hgrisham@groupiso.com

BTW my name is Kimberly and anyone can contact me at kpack1807@hotmail.com

The damage done to me is not reversible but I'm still fighting for other small business.

In October 2014 I was able to tell my story to Mr. Spencer Soper who writes for Bloomberg News. I urge all of you to Google his name and contact him with your story.

Square Cash Money Transfer Review from Fort Worth, Texas Square "Taking too ling for transfers Can not contact customer service without customer code, prompts you to sign in but when you do, there's no option to get customer code but..." Read more World Financial Group - Review about Ffiul from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Square.com FRAUD Square "square shut my account down claims my business is high risk i run a motorcycle rental shop and i also do sales and repairs as well as new and used..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more