Square forced me into closing my business, held thousands and never returned the money to my customers or my business. Eventually I was charged with theft, lost my career of 22 years and business. Completely out of control and Jack Dorsey needs held responsible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of other product. Square needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Square.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

#1021905

If you want options on payment processing i can put my best foot forward and see if our proposal is worth your wild.We are month to month, and a direct processor.

Giving me full rate on rates, fees, and pricing.Lets see what i can do :)

Hgrisham@groupiso.com

BTW my name is Kimberly and anyone can contact me at kpack1807@hotmail.com

The damage done to me is not reversible but I'm still fighting for other small business.

In October 2014 I was able to tell my story to Mr. Spencer Soper who writes for Bloomberg News. I urge all of you to Google his name and contact him with your story.