Rochester, New York

Square forced me into closing my business, held thousands and never returned the money to my customers or my business. Eventually I was charged with theft, lost my career of 22 years and business. Completely out of control and Jack Dorsey needs held responsible.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

#1021905

If you want options on payment processing i can put my best foot forward and see if our proposal is worth your wild.We are month to month, and a direct processor.

Giving me full rate on rates, fees, and pricing.Lets see what i can do :)

Hgrisham@groupiso.com

BTW my name is Kimberly and anyone can contact me at kpack1807@hotmail.com

The damage done to me is not reversible but I'm still fighting for other small business.

In October 2014 I was able to tell my story to Mr. Spencer Soper who writes for Bloomberg News. I urge all of you to Google his name and contact him with your story.

The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK The Big Four "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..." Read more Review about Square Account from Circleville, Ohio Square "Been fighting them since September 2013. I will not stop. They have blocked me from all of their social media pages because they know I have nothing to lose after..." Read more Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company Ever !! Square "Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company.. I have also lots of proofs, emails with this *** company.. They blocked my account 75 days ago, without any words! I'm..." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more