Circleville, Ohio

Been fighting them since September 2013.I will not stop.

They have blocked me from all of their social media pages because they know I have nothing to lose after they took it all.Enjoy our money now Jack Dorsey because you're going to be Bernie Madoff cell mate eventually.

Review about: Square Account.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

Hi there, Ive come across many others with issues using square.What was the outcome of this issue?

I would be happy to assist you and your business regarding your payment processing solutions.

My name is Julie - please do not hesitate to connect with me.I offer both domestic and international payment solutions - https://www.linkedin.com/in/julianne-engfer-90309944

Square Account Review from Niceville, Florida Square "They still have yet to deposit money. They also deactivated my account without reason. ..." Read more More thievery by Square Cash Square "Transferred $500 to my wife's account over two weeks ago, and it simply VANISHED. I echo the previous responders comments about the impersonal and impossible-to-reach customer service. I will never..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more