Circleville, Ohio

Been fighting them since September 2013.I will not stop.

Related: Square - Holding funds, have legitimate business, closed account for no reason

They have blocked me from all of their social media pages because they know I have nothing to lose after they took it all.Enjoy our money now Jack Dorsey because you're going to be Bernie Madoff cell mate eventually.

Review about: Square Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Square Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

Hi there, Ive come across many others with issues using square.What was the outcome of this issue?

I would be happy to assist you and your business regarding your payment processing solutions.

My name is Julie - please do not hesitate to connect with me.I offer both domestic and international payment solutions - https://www.linkedin.com/in/julianne-engfer-90309944

Square Cash Money Transfer Review from Fort Worth, Texas Square "Taking too ling for transfers Can not contact customer service without customer code, prompts you to sign in but when you do, there's no option to get customer code but..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Square, Inc. Committed Fraud!          Do Not Use Them! Square "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..." Read more AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more