When I signed onto square I was told that all of the customer service issues or lack there of had been fixed and that they now had phone access, not true.You call customer service and are directed to the square.com/code to receive a code required.

When you follow these instructions you do not receive a code but receive a message they will answer the email as soon as possible. There is now code and no phone service!! I called the rep that was helping us and the number now goes directly to customer service recording. I emailed and it is return not deliverable so I assume no rep.

I would strongly consider using this company as your point of sale system.They have not changed their is not customer service once you make the investment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of square pos payment system. Square needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned square pos payment system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Square.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company Ever !! Square "Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company.. I have also lots of proofs, emails with this *** company.. They blocked my account 75 days ago, without any words! I'm..." Read more Square - Account Review from Circleville, Ohio Square "Been fighting them since September 2013. I will not stop. They have blocked me from all of their social media pages because they know I have nothing to lose after..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Square - Review in Credit Cards category from Rochester, New York Square "Square forced me into closing my business, held thousands and never returned the money to my customers or my business. Eventually I was charged with theft, lost my career of..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more