When I signed onto square I was told that all of the customer service issues or lack there of had been fixed and that they now had phone access, not true.You call customer service and are directed to the square.com/code to receive a code required.

When you follow these instructions you do not receive a code but receive a message they will answer the email as soon as possible. There is now code and no phone service!! I called the rep that was helping us and the number now goes directly to customer service recording. I emailed and it is return not deliverable so I assume no rep.

I would strongly consider using this company as your point of sale system.They have not changed their is not customer service once you make the investment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of square pos payment system. Square needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned square pos payment system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Square.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments