Ventura, California
100% full Not resolved

Transferred $500 to my wife's account over two weeks ago, and it simply VANISHED.I echo the previous responders comments about the impersonal and impossible-to-reach customer service.

I will never , ever, use this service or recommend it to anyone ever again. Sadly, I have been using the service with no problems until now. I guess that @Jack Dorsey has so much lucre that the little guy doesn't matter. Another tech company without any human element ( a call center, maybe?

) How on earth do they get away with this?My heartfelt condolences to the poster who lost $16K to these thieves.

Review about: Square Account.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Square Account from Circleville, Ohio Square "Been fighting them since September 2013. I will not stop. They have blocked me from all of their social media pages because they know I have nothing to lose after..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more