Transferred $500 to my wife's account over two weeks ago, and it simply VANISHED.I echo the previous responders comments about the impersonal and impossible-to-reach customer service.

I will never , ever, use this service or recommend it to anyone ever again. Sadly, I have been using the service with no problems until now. I guess that @Jack Dorsey has so much lucre that the little guy doesn't matter. Another tech company without any human element ( a call center, maybe?

) How on earth do they get away with this?My heartfelt condolences to the poster who lost $16K to these thieves.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of square account from Square and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Square to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments