100% full Not resolved

Transferred $500 to my wife's account over two weeks ago, and it simply VANISHED.I echo the previous responders comments about the impersonal and impossible-to-reach customer service.

I will never , ever, use this service or recommend it to anyone ever again. Sadly, I have been using the service with no problems until now. I guess that @Jack Dorsey has so much lucre that the little guy doesn't matter. Another tech company without any human element ( a call center, maybe?

) How on earth do they get away with this?My heartfelt condolences to the poster who lost $16K to these thieves.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of square account from Square and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Square to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

Square - Review in Credit Cards category from Rochester, New York Square "Square forced me into closing my business, held thousands and never returned the money to my customers or my business. Eventually I was charged with theft, lost my career of..." Read more Square - Account Review from Circleville, Ohio Square "Been fighting them since September 2013. I will not stop. They have blocked me from all of their social media pages because they know I have nothing to lose after..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more