I just started my small business at the mall (Sunland Park, El Paso Texas) As I would sell I would purchase more merchandise since I didn't have much to start with.Out of no where I could not process a credit card transaction.
Customer was nice but I was embarrassed when this happened. I tried contacting square and my account was deactivated even phone support and only was able to email. After many emails all I received was this message below with no explanation of why they are holding my money and I don't know if I will ever get the money back. So I'm not able to take credit cards and the money they are holding was so I can buy more product.
This is the busiest time of the year and my shop can not survive. I'm closing the doors Dec. 24th, 2016 and have to find a way out of my lease, this was a huge loss and I'm stressed and I feel helpless. Can someone please help!
Is there a class action lawsuit? Hello Iris, Thanks for writing in. We understand that it can be frustrating to have your account deactivated.
Unfortunately, due to security reasons and the obligations of our agreements with card networks and other financial institutions, we cannot reverse this decision and are unable to provide additional details. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but our decision to deactivate your account is final.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..."
- "I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "This is what i call shady and unethical business. The first thing that pops up on the pass4sure website is a promotion discounting your purchase. Now lets all be honest..."
- "The contract I entered into with Velator Contracting was for a pool demolition in my backyard. Then he was to fill the hole in the ground with dirt. He completed..."
- "Usually we order a side of chicken pieces with our pizzas... I like em and our dogs go crazy over chicken. They use to be the size of..."