Verified Reviewer

Tried to order item 6 times ...not one order was successfully processed, but debit and credit cards were charged for each attempted order. On 5/28/22 I tried ordering a battery lawn blower from stihloutletlet.com webpage.

After entering personal and payment information, I received a Sorry, your order cant be completed, please try again message. I gave up after 6 attempts and trying two payment methods. Even though I did not receive an acknowledgment or order number from stihloutlet.com, I was surprised to receive 6 charges for $70 each in the days that followed.

I have not received even one of the items I tried to order. Each $70 charge to my debit/credit card went to various recipients in several states, but all the charges originated from attempts to order something from stihloutlet.com (apparently a customer of Squareup.com) the payments went to various third parties.

Is there no way to penetrate the processing wall of Squareup.com to discover who is submitting such fraudulent charges for products that were never shipped/delivered?

PaddyOIO

User's recommendation: Be skeptical of vendors who process their charges through Squareup.com or an affiliated company.

Comments