Used credit processor which led to them holding my money of the amount of 7000 dollars,my account was frozen when I tried calling the person on the phone spoke rudly and said the moneys will held for up to 7 to 10 days.Other reviews stated their money was held up to 30 days.

I own my own business and after the second use this company asked for my business license and three bank statements there was no way after the fact my money would be held because of that after using it for the second time why not the first time I asked the phone rep for this company. she had not answer.

It now out of my there hand and My costume has to wait for his product my disable customer repeat disabled customer for mow over a month and half.when canceling the company then tried to return the money by taking the funds from my personal banking account.Full of *** Hold up my business....

Review about: Square Account.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

they are holding 3000 of mine i contact the board members and they wont even do anything, *** company

Square - Cash Money Transfer Review from Fort Worth, Texas Square "Taking too ling for transfers Can not contact customer service without customer code, prompts you to sign in but when you do, there's no option to get customer code but..." Read more Square, Inc. Committed Fraud!          Do Not Use Them! Square "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..." Read more Square - Account Review from Circleville, Ohio Square "Been fighting them since September 2013. I will not stop. They have blocked me from all of their social media pages because they know I have nothing to lose after..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Forest River - 2014 Salem Hemisphere 5th wheel Forest River "Bought it new it’s never moved from its campsite or been on the road. Used very lightly during the summer on a few weekends. Its cleaned and covered during the..." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada Lazada Philippines "Nakakapikon kayo 3 times na ako nagbabalik ng order ko tapos matatanggap ko ngayon may damage pa din mga sira ba mga mata niyo at hindi niyo nakikita kong may..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more