Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID .4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you may do face to face sales but no internet or mail order to the public .

We have never ever broken a single rule . Today they deactivated both my stores on one account and ruined the entire rest of our work week . We have no card terminal as back up ,we now have to wait for a clover system to come in the mail. Because of their refusal to speak to me or even tell me how we violated their rules we have already lost thousands of dollars in Credit card sales .

Not only did they cancel my account but they replied to my questions by stating they will NOT discuss their decision to deactivate us , and they will not reverse the decision. They refused to even tell us what the fake violation even is. This is discrimination and I know it . Whoever reviewed my account who made the call to remove me after 4 years of being a perfect client hates Vapor products or they are being paid off to do this to vape shops to cause harm to the company's and take their money and earn interest in it while it's all being held .

Who deactivates a great standing account for over 4 years and refuses to tell why or even discuss it .I am seeking a lawyer .

Review about: Square Account.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments