Resolved
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Aug 31

no longer plan to use or promote square in any way. since there claim is false.

Update by user Aug 31

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to contact us.Your account was deactivated because we noted repeated instances of activity that is considered cash advancing.

This activity is a violation of Square’s Payment Terms. For reference, cash advancing includes swiping credit, debit, or prepaid cards belonging to you to your Square account, as well as swiping cards belonging to others for the purpose of transferring funds to yourself.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.Sincerely, Corbin Square Compliance ref:_00DE0Y7ru._5000Lr1AhC:ref

Original review posted by user Aug 31

I don't use my square account as often as i use too when i was a Taxi driver but i still use it.Today i was getting ready to run a card for a Taxi customer I still pick up once a week.

Well when we went to run her card i discovered i was unable to process cards. She got very worried and upset that she couldn't pay me.

So i logged into my account to discover they had deactivated my account but i never received an email or any notification of why.I had to have my wife generate a code on her account just to get a hold of support.

Review about: Square Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

arnold4928_83

Basically cash app is a fraud, I’ve been trying to get a hold of them for days and telling them I’ve been hacked and someone took my money from my bank and so I made a new account and called my bank to cancel my debit card cause my money been pulled out, so they emailed me saying they will cancel my account and I can’t use it anyone, geez thank you for trying to explain what happened, go ahead and cancel my account, I’ll get my money back any ways, we will see how many people I can tell this, I have emails to prove it,