They put my money on hold asking for the proper paperwork.Sent it off and got a response (after I reached out to them) saying my account is deactivated 2days before Christmas.
My client paid me for the work I did prior and now my funds are "pending" which cost me my rent for the month and expenses I had to cover for my business. I'm very upset. The don't have a number to call. They give you a auto reply email.
I have been using square since July never had a issue, but now I have one.I've sent out 10 emails no response to anyone but a auto reply.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "Been fighting them since September 2013. I will not stop. They have blocked me from all of their social media pages because they know I have nothing to lose after..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "This what these sketcher shoes did to the back of my foot with socks being worn. This is to the point that this blister is now infected and spread through..."
- "My ex is alienating me from our 2 kids. I was looking for info on Family law, I can not afford a lawyer. The info brainsyntax provides, and stories..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."