Square - Couldn't have gone worse

5 of 246 Square reviews

I am a contractor and sometimes take large payments.The one to two business day deposits is a load.

I am at a week on a large payment now and still can't get an answer on when they will release my funds. This is despite sending all the information they ask for. I may have understood this verification process of government docs, bank statements and so on at set up, but after multiple transactions? On top of everything I have dealt with, when you have to call support you will spend 30 to 45 minutes on the phone, and I have never gotten a true answer to a question.

Just the typical we don't know answer. I would not recommend this for anyone who has invoicing or daily sales of over around 3k at a time. Any time I have had a deposit over that it has been held up. Others I have talked to who stay under that amount don't have much trouble it seems.

I am done with square after this.Don't make the same mistake.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 246 Square reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
jackiero68

Jan 11 #1269295 Hialeah, Florida, United States

I have the same problem. I have a client who deposit a large sum of money on December 19, 2016 and it still shows as pending. Today it's been 15 business days and the money is not in my bank account. I have sent emails and they haven't reply. There's no way to contact anyone. I hope I get my money. I definitely won't be using Square again. Thankfully a friend recommended me to use a different payment processing company that charges less that what Square was charging me and really has a customer service center when you call you get to talk to a real person.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.