I am a contractor and sometimes take large payments.The one to two business day deposits is a load.

I am at a week on a large payment now and still can't get an answer on when they will release my funds. This is despite sending all the information they ask for. I may have understood this verification process of government docs, bank statements and so on at set up, but after multiple transactions? On top of everything I have dealt with, when you have to call support you will spend 30 to 45 minutes on the phone, and I have never gotten a true answer to a question.

Just the typical we don't know answer. I would not recommend this for anyone who has invoicing or daily sales of over around 3k at a time. Any time I have had a deposit over that it has been held up. Others I have talked to who stay under that amount don't have much trouble it seems.

I am done with square after this.Don't make the same mistake.

Review about: Square Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

jackiero68
Hialeah, Florida, United States #1269295

I have the same problem.I have a client who deposit a large sum of money on December 19, 2016 and it still shows as pending.

Today it's been 15 business days and the money is not in my bank account. I have sent emails and they haven't reply. There's no way to contact anyone. I hope I get my money.

I definitely won't be using Square again.

Thankfully a friend recommended me to use a different payment processing company that charges less that what Square was charging me and really has a customer service center when you call you get to talk to a real person.

to jackiero68 #1316735

What's the other company for Christ sake? Couldn't go-ahead and mention it here lol