3K views
Additional Fees

THEY ARE NOT FOR THE SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!!!

WILL TOTALLY SHUT DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR

NO REASON!!! THEY ARE HOLDING $2500 OF MINE

FOR 90 DAYS!!! NO EXPLANATION.... WILL NOT EXCEPT

ANY PHONE CALLS!!! SO FOR 90 DAYS THEY WILL COLLECT

INTEREST ON MY MONEY AND AS U CAN SEE AS U READ THROUGH

THIS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER DOLLARS

SNATCHED AND RETAINED FROM OTHER SMALL BUSINESS

OWNERS!!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE!!!!

IF U WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF A CLASS ACTION LAW

SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY PLEASE CONTACT ME

AT STREETTALKPROMO@GMAIL.COM!!!! I WILL NOT STOP

UNTIL THEY ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Square Account.

Reason of review: ROBBED!!!!.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 14, 2015.

Comments

#1612006

Dec 13 2018 Holding my 2 small transcations no reason given holding till march 2019???????

Why would anyone be stupid enough to send their email info to a "gmail" account that was presented by someone who can barely spell or put a sentence together. I wouldn't do business with someone who spells like a teen girl talking about a new guy she likes.

Folks, this is a way to gather email addresses for a SPAM file or create FB add groups to market to. What makes you think this person is capable of creating a class action suit?

Count me in

Please sign me up for lawsuit against Square. They deactivated my account with no reason and hold me $800 pending for 90 days.

After I read all the reviews and I guess I won’t be able to get my money back ....so disappointed about this company.

No customer service. wuheng0916@gmail.com

Please contact me if a lawsuit is started. I and a cousin I live with used the app to receive her half of the rent.

They refunded the money meaning they took her half of the rent money out of my bank account. Neither one of us requested a refund. The money never showed in my my cousins app or her bank account. I disputed via customer no service email and she did as well.

They told me she would have to dispute it. I informed them that she had twice and they never responded to her emails.

I never heard from them again. cchaneldavis@gmail.com

Yep battling 1300 dollar sale that has vanished and no one can tell me where my money is. Complete scam artists

Cash app has stolen $500 from my account and somehow went into my account and changed my pin number without my consent or knowledge. I want all that is owed to me and want this app closed down for good because it's a scam and they are ripping people off.

Cash App Specifically Says Invite Your Friends & Well Send You Both $5 , Doesnt Mention My Friend Has To Send Another Friend $5 Sk00t3r1995@gmail.com 6363878580

repeated charges to my checking account. Totally out of control!

I see this is from 2015 and they haven't gotten better is there a class action suit or did these people get their money back?

DangerousRagdoll
to chris #1577815

I am looking into this exact same thing. I can not believe this company can still legally be in business. its a total nightmare!

I’m in for lawsuit! Ripped me off after grocery store purchase was declined and I paid with another card but the transaction actually went through! Grocery store doesn’t have it and cash app won’t return Emails!

I already contacted CNN about it here in Atlanta I’m going back Monday if my account is not back open

POS company that scams users and takes money out of accounts to transfer it to other states. DO NOT use this app. No wonder you ended up on the news last week for fraud!!!

UPSET! My son sent me $1633 on Saturday and today is Wednesday...still no money...I have sent numerous message...still no money...anyone have any ideas how to get a response??? Desperate

to Tiredofrunaround #1573816

PS. Add me to lawsuit..not fair they are using my money

Add me to the suit!!! They got me for $70 in draft fees because they waited 8 days to post the transaction to my bank account. No response to my emails about their policy dealing with the transaction and the time frames in which they are executed.

#1571975

Cash App has taken 231$ from me and I emailed them in August and it took a month for them to email me back just to say they closed my case and I had to start all over and now they are ignoring my emails. I will be reporting it as a scam to the Better Business Bureau also.

I would like to be apart of this as well. They have taken $304 from me and cannot tell me where it’s gone and the “refund” has been the status of my account for weeks. Marsalism21@gmail.com

I'm trying to get a lawsuit filed against cash app they just taken $250 from me and want refund me my email is ironslanga3@gmail.com