1K views
Additional Fees

THEY ARE NOT FOR THE SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!!!

WILL TOTALLY SHUT DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR

NO REASON!!! THEY ARE HOLDING $2500 OF MINE

FOR 90 DAYS!!! NO EXPLANATION.... WILL NOT EXCEPT

ANY PHONE CALLS!!! SO FOR 90 DAYS THEY WILL COLLECT

INTEREST ON MY MONEY AND AS U CAN SEE AS U READ THROUGH

THIS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER DOLLARS

SNATCHED AND RETAINED FROM OTHER SMALL BUSINESS

OWNERS!!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE!!!!

IF U WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF A CLASS ACTION LAW

SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY PLEASE CONTACT ME

AT STREETTALKPROMO@GMAIL.COM!!!! I WILL NOT STOP

UNTIL THEY ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "robbed!!!!" of square account from Square. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Square to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Square?

Comments

same here, square is holding 500 USD.Can't get customer services, act deactivated so no phone support.

My Business is tamales. THEY BLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK. Don't answer Twitter.

This company is out of control for a publicly held company.You may contact me in interested

Square just got me for $1090!It would have been more but one organization sent a check.

I sent them all my business information to prove I am legit, and they still deactivated my account and are holding my money for 90 days for NO REASON at ALL.

I'm not sure why they dislike small businesses so much.Please count me in to this lawsuit.

They are now 30 days into a hold of nearly $9500 and I cannot get a response. Deposit is constantly pending and they recently deactivated my account. They are destroying my business and I have no avenue for resolution

Square has held my funds for 90 days.But as a bakery owner that also does food truck style events it's been the best way for me.

Now they just randomly sent an saying over $7200 is being deducted from my account. I have no CLUE why. Nothing in my transactions support this as we now only use square for small deliveries. Who has started this suit?

If no one has I will.And I will contact everyone on this thread within the next 10 business days.

arnold4928_83

Basically cash app is a fraud, I’ve been trying to get a hold of them for days and telling them I’ve been hacked and someone took my money from my bank and so I made a new account and called my bank to cancel my debit card cause my money been pulled out, so they emailed me saying they will cancel my account and I can’t use it anyone, geez thank you for trying to explain what happened, go ahead and cancel my account, I’ll get my money back any ways, we will see how many people I can tell this, I have emails to prove it,

Hey Guys im involved with other 1575 individuals and small businesses in a Class action Lawsuit against this PUBLIC TRADED SQUARE SCAMMER MONSTER thats has ripoff and destroyed 100,000+ small businesses of hardworking americans.

You want to join its free lets take them down squareupclassactionlawsuit@gmail.com please feel free to share tag send this email to anyone and everyone and remember even a parasite can take down a Lion, lets become 5000 parasites and get our money back plus damages.

Princess2969
to Rippedoff business by Square #1393001

Count me in. Do I email you? Mine is colormeebadd1@gmail.com.....

Smh.

to Rippedoff business by Square #1401380

How can we get in touch with anyone starting the lawsuit? Squere has been whitholding our $3700 for 3 months now and now, after 3 months, instead of paying us out they are actually whitdrawing that money from us!!

Happened to us as well! $5,000 we won our pending cases and still holding all funds.

to Mike #1393207

Try Twitter.Follow me @i_spat.

They deactivated my account and put a 90 hold on my account. But I tweeted them ten times in ten minutes, and they started talking. I got my money within 9 hours. Be sure to @square in everything that you say.

You can retweet my tweets or make up your own.Once they Direct Messaged me, they tried to say that my email from Square provided information and steps to get my money back, so I sent them the complete email, and let them know they frauded the governmental agency that paid the invoice by taking their money, and then saying transaction could not go through.