2.7K views
Additional Fees

THEY ARE NOT FOR THE SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!!!

WILL TOTALLY SHUT DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR

NO REASON!!! THEY ARE HOLDING $2500 OF MINE

FOR 90 DAYS!!! NO EXPLANATION.... WILL NOT EXCEPT

ANY PHONE CALLS!!! SO FOR 90 DAYS THEY WILL COLLECT

INTEREST ON MY MONEY AND AS U CAN SEE AS U READ THROUGH

THIS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER DOLLARS

SNATCHED AND RETAINED FROM OTHER SMALL BUSINESS

OWNERS!!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE!!!!

IF U WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF A CLASS ACTION LAW

SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY PLEASE CONTACT ME

AT STREETTALKPROMO@GMAIL.COM!!!! I WILL NOT STOP

UNTIL THEY ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "robbed!!!!" of square account from Square. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Square to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Always check your bank statement. ANYONE can withdraw money from your account with this card. be careful!

just scammed for 4100 sign me up

Email me @ niyahbrice916@gmail.com

I am going on the news tomorrow to do interview about cashapp scam and customer service. And not having a phone number.

That's how people are getting scammed. I had 2900 dollars stolen. Watch the video I made on YouTube. Just so you know if you use cashapp, have a problem, do not call a 1-800 number.

They do not have a phone number. I was scammed out of $2900 bucks.

Going on the news tomorrow in Miami. You would think such a big company that deals in banking would have a phone number.

They also wanted me to buy a Google play card. If anyone wants me to show the news your story send email to drosenbloom89@gmail.com

They do not have a phone number. I was scammed out of $2900 bucks. Going on the news tomorrow in Miami.

You would think such a big company that deals in banking would have a phone number. https://youtu.be/FmO3t2TDaKg

I am having a similar issue with the Cash App which is owned by Square. I sent over $900 to someone who doesn't have an account.

He is scared to set up an account but they said the only way i can get my money back is if he does and sends it back to me! WHERE IS THE MONEY CASH APP?! It has been almost a week and it is so difficult to get any REAL help from anyone associated with this company.

No phone help, only e-mail. UGH.

There are wayyyyy too many people losing money, anyone know how we can start a lawsuit?

I had a total of $6,256 stolen from me. Im desperately seeking representation at this time.

I lost 200 dollars dealing with them I would love to sue there’s no other way to get there attention obviously

ProudTiger963

Wow I thought I was the only one. I had money sent to me and I was told that I had to go to wallmart and buy google play cards in order to have my money wired to my account or they were going to hold the money.

They also told the person that sent me the money to do the same thing. He spent $1500 and I spent $2500.

I had know reason to believe that it was a scam because the emails and calls were coming from actual Cash App employees. I would love to file a lawsuit, It's no other way for me to get my money back.

to ProudTiger963 #1561696

You can. I'm going on the news tomorrow

to David rosenbloom #1565567

can you email me please. i too had $4000 stolen from me would liek to figure out to to get to teh bottom of this and what happened with the news? BChiasson8465@gmail.com

I have also been taken for money through the cash app! They will not return any emails, as this is the only form of communication I can find for them.

I would be glad to participate in a law suit . They need shut down!

The cash app took money from me I have spent 4 months trying to get it back with no luck! I think they need to be sued and close down because they are definitely scamming the heck out of people!

Yes they are scam artists; they stole $1340 from me. Let’s come together for a lawsuit.

T hey are running a scam cash app is stealing our money people.Let's come together an sue them ASAP

Yeah will join in lawsuit. $3100 They stolen from my cash app.spijesse0@gmail.com

I'm the co owner of a growing children's theater company that has been unfortunately handling our transactions with square. Our business brings in a steady stream that naturally fluctuates from day to day, and we recently had a very good day, probably one of our best.

This was over a week ago now and square has yet to deposit our money. We have been told it's "under review", no details. They tell us we can't discuss the account information over the phone inexplicably, but that instead we have to email about it. We have sent email after email to them with no response.

They have essentially stolen our money and are as crooked a financial business as I've come across.

I've read a lot of other reviews and most are one star. I'm currently having our attorney look into this but this company is begging for a class action lawsuit as it seems they've defrauded many small businesses like ours.

Should be an easy class action who's starting it? I lost 1500.00