2K views
Additional Fees

THEY ARE NOT FOR THE SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!!!

WILL TOTALLY SHUT DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR

NO REASON!!! THEY ARE HOLDING $2500 OF MINE

FOR 90 DAYS!!! NO EXPLANATION.... WILL NOT EXCEPT

ANY PHONE CALLS!!! SO FOR 90 DAYS THEY WILL COLLECT

INTEREST ON MY MONEY AND AS U CAN SEE AS U READ THROUGH

THIS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER DOLLARS

SNATCHED AND RETAINED FROM OTHER SMALL BUSINESS

OWNERS!!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE!!!!

IF U WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF A CLASS ACTION LAW

SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY PLEASE CONTACT ME

AT STREETTALKPROMO@GMAIL.COM!!!! I WILL NOT STOP

UNTIL THEY ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "robbed!!!!" of square account from Square. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Square to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Same thing happened to me

Well i was a worker for the company a year and eight mounths and they takes worker's pay to and you work hard no breaks and fired because they was takeing hours and pay to help the company when notice was wrong fired me so I applied for benefits and they took over 2800 hundred dollars and I worked hard and they not respond cause they no they wrong and they stick together and that wedding that's the talk I was takeing care of the bride &broom and they booked hold hotel all that money and now they takeing and holding customer they or a mess but God don't like uglyness *** in on square they or Dame crooks they or money hunger to fix and exspand they good luck yall

Stop screaming with the all capital letter format ; it is difficult and agitating to read. Regardless, you never introduced the company to those of us who have never heard of it.

There is no way to know what they are supposed to do, how you found them, the nature of your transactions, the cause of the retention action, your attempts to rectify the situation, the reply thereof, etc. All you have done is whine ( want some cheese to go along with all that whine ? ) You had better forget all about a class action suit ( do you even know the parameters for such an action ? ) and deal with your own problem.

Remember, no calls or e-mails ; everything must be handled in writing and served via Certified Mail return receipt requested. Keep copies of everything.

to Wendell #1496474

Obviously works for them lol

Square/Cash App has deducted fees for which they have yet to explain. I have the Cash app and I have had money deducted from funds that were deposited to me via a debit card.

Each time, three percent of what I was given has been taken from me. I have contacted Cash App via email, which is the only method they have set up for app users. I am at my wits end.

I have read al lot of the comments, and I felt like I was in the wrong somehow, because that’s how they make you feel. Yet, even amongst the Square users, they are enacting unethical practices.

I have money in my square cash account but, was denied at a ATM and denied at a gas station. I am now 39 miles away from home.

No more gas in my car.

Tweet support never got an answer, email never got an answer and there's no phone number. So I am stuck out in the middle of no where thanks to those *** sucking *** at square cash card.

Ditto!!! Square is holding a regular f of mine hostage.

Says under review but no one will respond and release MY money after merchandise was returned almost 2-months ago.

Scam of a company. Total garbage operation.

#1462081

I changed my bank account a week ago and had to wait a week for square to verify my account. After verifying my account they deposited my money in the account from which I changed and did not change the login email I changed a week ago.

They won’t let me in my account to get a phone code so they’re basically ignoring me. Funny they have the correct bank listed on my app and sent a deposit vetification to the new correct email.

I have been reading the reviews here and it is unbelievable. I had always had nothing but good luck with them until now and I am just at my wits end and I have no clue where to go with this period they are doing exactly the same thing that they've done to most people here which is suddenly say that I owe money and they refuse to give me any information regarding this .

I have no idea whatsoever what disputes and charge backs are there and according to their agreement I want supposed to be given that opportunity to dispute that which I was never given. No matter how many times that I sent them proof that I was not linked to this account any longer and I had no business with this person for almost a year and that I never received these funds to begin with to justify them taken them from my account. So Every time that I sent a response back, I get the exact same response, like cut and paste. I don't have that kind of money!!!!

So they keep trying and frankly sick of it. It says they won't even discuss this on the phone! Wth! What kind of customer service is this???

They keep trying to deduct over 4000 from my acct.

I called my bank over it. I hate this company with a passion.

They just took $1263 from me .. with little to no explanation..

to Anonymous #1458847

Did you close your square?

I'm all on for that. They have clipped me for fees as if was conducting business.

If it wasn't for my daughter who alerted me, it would still be happening.

When I bought it to their attention they said they could only reimburse me for the pass 30 days. But it has been happening close to 3 years.

This just happened to me. $8000 being held.

No reason except refer to their policy.

90 days?! Really!!

Square cash committed FRAUD and THEFT against me. Shortly after opening an account with them I tried to make my first deposit.

There was $1000 in my Square account, but I was unable be to make the transfer. The error message was that my bank card and was unsupported and they wanted ANOTHER card. Looked at my account again and the balance was now $-165.00. $1165.00, gone!!!

I received an email within hours stating that after an investigation they had determined that my account was linked to an account that owed $1165.00 and they were exercising their right under Article 16 of the Agreement, and that the decision was final, period!!! They also reached into my bank account and took $165, then demanded a payment $165. I haven't had ANY joint bank account in 18 years and I am a Sole Propietor. They will not give me any information about the other account, except their email address.

I want ALL of the information they have on this other account!!! THEY LINKED THAT ACCOUNT WITH MINE IN ORDER TO TAKE MY MONEY. IT IS LUDICROUS TO NOW CLAIM A DUTY TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF THE BUSINESS' ACCOUNT I JUST PAID!! FRAUD!

FRAUD! FRAUD!!!

to Cheryl Turnley #1458822

I am dealing with this now and they never sent me anything to dispute it, nothing about who these charges are from and frustrated to say the least. I can't get anywhere and it's like they copy and paste the same stupid response.

No matter how many times I send them documentation. You ever get anywhere?

I use their cashapp service. I tried to make a withdrawal from an atm and was told by that atm that it wasn’t dispersing funds at the moment.

Cashapp still took the funds from my account.

I have emailed and called to no avail!! This is absolutely ridiculous.

to Ginea Brown #1438936

THIS IS EXACTLY WTF I AM GOING THRU RIIIIIGHT NOW

YES!!! They've done the exact same thing to me.

Erroneously holding $700.00 of mine for NO reason! No customer service, no communication, nothing.

They conveniently "Permanently Deactivated" account and holding funds that legitimately belong to me. A class action lawsuit is needed ASAP!!!

#1420467

They deactivated my account without any type of knowledge. They refused to respond to any emails.

I had to create a new email and send them a message. They responded telling me that my account was deactivated but never answered my question about my funds that I can’t access!

Filing a LAWSUIT first thing Tuesday CROOKS