1.4K views
Additional Fees

THEY ARE NOT FOR THE SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!!!

WILL TOTALLY SHUT DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR

NO REASON!!! THEY ARE HOLDING $2500 OF MINE

FOR 90 DAYS!!! NO EXPLANATION.... WILL NOT EXCEPT

ANY PHONE CALLS!!! SO FOR 90 DAYS THEY WILL COLLECT

INTEREST ON MY MONEY AND AS U CAN SEE AS U READ THROUGH

THIS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER DOLLARS

SNATCHED AND RETAINED FROM OTHER SMALL BUSINESS

OWNERS!!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE!!!!

IF U WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF A CLASS ACTION LAW

SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY PLEASE CONTACT ME

AT STREETTALKPROMO@GMAIL.COM!!!! I WILL NOT STOP

UNTIL THEY ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "robbed!!!!" of square account from Square. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Square to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Square for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I use their cashapp service.I tried to make a withdrawal from an atm and was told by that atm that it wasn’t dispersing funds at the moment.

Cashapp still took the funds from my account.

I have emailed and called to no avail!!This is absolutely ridiculous.

YES!!!They've done the exact same thing to me.

Erroneously holding $700.00 of mine for NO reason! No customer service, no communication, nothing.

They conveniently "Permanently Deactivated" account and holding funds that legitimately belong to me.A class action lawsuit is needed ASAP!!!

#1420467

They deactivated my account without any type of knowledge.They refused to respond to any emails.

I had to create a new email and send them a message.They responded telling me that my account was deactivated but never answered my question about my funds that I can’t access!

Filing a LAWSUIT first thing Tuesday CROOKS

I agree they are big crooks they are also holding $2.500 of my husbands company’s money

. Stay away from them we already writhed 90 days and then they told us that they are holding on to it until March. Well I don’t trust these crooks I’m going to every site I can to give them a bad review and report until they are BROUGHT DOWN!

Guys if anyone is in NY area please write me to emmalevit1@gmail.com I have important new that might help us with this Square issue!As a matter of fact write from where ever you are located!!

We will make this national problem!Please please email me asap!!

to Emma #1410257

I would like to be involved in any charges brought against square ..they held my payment causing my checking account to become overdrawn..

over $400 in fees from my bank, and now I can't catch back up.. then square deactivated my account and won't respond to any of my emails or phone calls . This happened right at Christmas.

I'm a single mom and literally couldnt afford presents for my kids..Square needs to be held accountable

to Emma #1418396

Yes!! They have robbed me, my grandmother and other people I know!

They are holding over $9000 from my business. They are destroying my name and my company

same here, square is holding 500 USD.Can't get customer services, act deactivated so no phone support.

My Business is tamales. THEY BLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK. Don't answer Twitter.

This company is out of control for a publicly held company.You may contact me in interested